Hire Adobe Captivate Experts
Adobe Captivate makes it easy to create different types of eLearning content. You can create quizzes, video tutorials, software demonstrations, software simulations, and other types content in .swf and HTML5 formats. You can also create podcasts and presentations in SWF, AVI, FLV or PowerPoint formats. Adobe Captivate integrated with a Learning Management System can distribute a course or training material to learners in different parts of the globe easily.
This tool comes with many features and plugins that can make eLearning material accessible at the click of a button. If you are looking at creating impressive, mobile-ready courses with all the updated features, you must hire expert freelancers who know Adobe Captivate.
What Does an Adobe Captivate Expert Do?
Adobe Captivate experts are professionals who have knowledge of using this tool and can present eLearning content in the best way possible. These experts work on advanced features of the tool and can add interactivity, engagement, and customization. They control the flow of information and the content presentation. They focus on generating course layouts that automatically align as per the device being used.
These professionals also work with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to identify training and development needs. They keep updating the content as per the feedback from the team such that the right information is given to the learners. Freelance eLearning Developers work on making course materials that can be studied online.
You can hire Adobe Captivate Experts on Guru, one of the best online freelance sites. Before you appoint Adobe Captivate freelancer, do ensure that the professional:
- Has expertise in eLearning content creation.
- Has proficiency in instructional design and eLearning course-creation workflows.
- Knows Learning Management Systems.
- Can design, develop, and implement products on Adobe Captivate.
- Have the ability to translate technical product information into usable course and training material.
Qualification of Adobe Captivate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications or any of its equivalent.
- Previous experience in eLearning content creation with expertise in digital media production software.
Benefits of Hiring Adobe Captivate Experts
- These experts will work on creating software simulations for your eLearning courses effectively.
- They will develop quizzes for your respective courses quickly using built-in tools.
- An Adobe Captivate freelancer will ensure that a responsive course is made and that it can work with PCs, iPads and mobiles.
- They will provide you with device-specific previews that will let you see how your content will look on different devices.
Hourly, task-based or recurring. Choose from four Payments and work the way you want. Search and hire freelancers on our online freelance on Guru. Get work done with security, flexibility, and cost-efficiency.
Post a job now for free and get Quotes within hours.