Stay at ease, hire a Virtual Assistant.
I’m a freelancer that is dedicated to administrative work. I worked for 8 years in a private company as Administrative and Data Entry Support. From work experience to webinars and training that I attended, these are the skills that I acquire that can be useful as a Virtual Assistant:
Administrative and Data Entry Support
• Data Entry and Product Listing
• Internet Research
• Expertise in Google products, Microsoft offices, and other Virtual Assistantsoftware tools
• Advertising, Sales and Marketing
• Customer Service
• Email and project management
• Appointment setting and calendar management
• Forms and file management
Above this, I’m also a great manager of time in organizing and prioritizing tasks. I’m an optimistic person and has “can do” attitude whenever given multiple tasks. I follow instructions when given a task but tend to look for a better way to make my work efficient and suggest other options to a client to create a better output.