- Seasoned executive with over 15 years of business development, sales, and marketing experience in the video game industry managing strategy, product, operations, personnel on an enterprise platform, global and executive level.
- Proven track record of driving new business end to end; from strategy, negotiation of terms and contracts, development or implementation, to launch and ongoing support.
- Courted and closed Fortune 500 companies.
- Gamification and technology innovation expert for social + apps + mobile web.
- Overseas team development, account management, strategic planning and business development.
- HTML5 production management and monetization expert.
Business development with experience managing complex strategic relationships.
Clients include: Conde Nast, ESPN, NBC, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, Neopets, MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, Yahoo, Atari, Saatchi, A&E, Dreamworks Animation, Discovery, T-Mobile, Southpark, Scholastic, Avon, Billboard, Digital First Media
Managed/directed product on nearly every online platform from web to mobile devices and across all genres from casual to hard-core. Special focus on free to play social and mobile games based on television properties and independent IP
Strong analytical and Interpersonal skills, with the ability to design and implement innovative and scalable solutions with exceptional track record of driving aggressive P&L growth.
A versatile creative lead with 15 years of experience developing innovative content in digital media. Excels at pushing the limits of technology in the service of great storytelling.
Reviews For This Service