Kennedia offers services to review the code and fix the bugs of existing developed applications.
Kennedia Support is eager and happy to help verify bugs. We take pride in it ! Please open a support request in our support system providing as much information as possible about how to replicate the problem you are experiencing. We will replicate the bug to verify, then lodge the report for you. We’ll also try to construct workarounds if they’re possible.
Customers and plugin developers are also welcome to open bug reports on our issue tracking systems directly. Use the appropriate project on jira to report bugs.
When raising a new bug, customer should rate the priority of a bug according to our Jira Guidelines customers should watch a filed bug in order to receive e-mail notification when a “Fix Version” is scheduled for release.
We follow the tested process for bug fixing projects to make sure 100% customer satisfaction.
– Business Analyst is involved to understand the functional and technical concept of the application.
– Prepare a documentation of issues and get sign off from client.
– Report the bugs in bugzilla with time line for closures.
– Developer is involved to get the bugs fixed and unit tested.
– Tester tests the bugs and get share it with client for UAT.
– After getting approval from client Close the bugs in Bugzilla.
3 Reviews For This Service