• Over 8.5 years of rich IT experience in Banking and Financial Services (BFS) solution Implementation, Project management, Customer Relationship Management, Business Intelligence, IT Planning, Information Mgmt, product consulting and pre-sales across Asia Pacific.
• Experience in the field of business analysis, Project & Program management, requirement gathering, risk analysis, software validation, development and testing for client/server, multi-tier, web based application for various lines of business across multiple interfaces, strong database design (SQL) and modeling experience.
• Thorough knowledge of Business analysis and Iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Disciplined Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Proficient in applying RUP in all the four phases during software development Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition.
• Strong understanding in process management, quality assurance, software design analysis, data modeling techniques, and information technology optimization concepts. Expert in writing detail system use cases, developing business test cases, and working with QA teams during testing phase thereby facilitating acceptance testing with stakeholders and business users. Strong organizational, system analysis and troubleshooting skills required for detailed problem analysis and root cause analysis of mission critical transactional systems.
• Experience in gathering business requirements from the business, developing initiation, scope, requirements documents, functional specifications, test plans & procedures documents, user & system documentation & process workflows.
• In Depth understanding of the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes, experience in documenting business requirements, vision, scope documents, and maintaining Project Charters.
• Expert in using industry standards to uncover the client requirements and identifying the system requirements by creating Use Case Models,
Reviews For This Service