Stop doing manually what can be automated, and simplify your business operations.
My business is _____. What can I automate?
Every business has a set of operations that you can simplify. We're just too busy doing some things over and over to stop and think, "Wait, why can't this be done automatically?"
Here are a few real world examples:
- You want to allocate shifts to your staff in all your office locations, and share individual shift allotments with each of them.
- You want to create a betting strategy for your bankroll management system.
- You want to generate dynamic price quotes based on the products & add-ons that your customers choose.
- You want to pay incentives to your staff based on the time and distance they travel when on duty (probably by just entering the location name and their traveling mode, etc.).
- You have a real estate listing website, and you want to share the performance of individual listings with your respective clients without giving access to your Google Analytics.
You could do all these, and much more, right from your web browser. All you need is a Google account (which is free) to manage the files in Google Drive.
Why Google Drive?
1. It is free (or if you use Google Apps, you already own it).
2. It provides you readily with security and control over the access level to the files you manage.
3. It allows for sophisticated calculations and interactions among various Google products you manage your files in (Documents, Spreadsheets, Calendar, Maps, etc.)
So why wait? Simplify your process right now.
Reviews For This Service