My experiences and successes in Business Development and its components is why companies request me over the competition. In leadership roles as an Organizational Psychologist, Business Strategist, Corporate Trainer, and Executive Coach, my services are requested by US embassies, start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, city/state governments, professional and trade associations to assist them in operational analysis to stay competitive. My successes have resulted in building and sustaining a competitive advantage and appreciative ROI. I will do the same for your company.
Career credits include:
* Corporate turn around guidance
* ROI focused* Change mgmt
* Lectured widely at corporate conferences, government retreats and institutions of higher learning, including the Harvard Business School.
* Exceptional status in leadership development
* B2B Sales
* Branding and marketing
* Strategist for business alignment, performance improvement, and employee development
* Personal coach to executives, professionals, salespeople, athletes, and students
* Author of articles in leading business magazines, journals, newspapers and newsletters
* A principle role in the researching and publishing Leading Into the
Future, A Global Leadership Study and The Ethical Enterprise: A Global Study of Ethics. Both for the American Management Assoc.
Reviews For This Service