Optimization of business by implementation of business process management.
It includes the following steps:
1. Interviews of the workers and learning the existing documentation.
2. Based on the information collected, building of business processes AS-IS, showing function, events, flow of data, responsible roles of workers and IT-systems used.
3. Searching for bottlenecks, double functions and other problems of the business processes.
4. Proposal of possible improvements.
5. Based on the decisions, creation of business process models TO-BE.
6. Documentation and regulation of all the functions.
I have experience in a similar project of implementation of business process modeling in a large company. Also I practise agile project management that may help in improving the business model of the company.
Most of the time I use ARIS (Software AG) for business process modeling. But I can make it in MS Visio or other specialized software as well.