“If you quit on the process, you are quitting on the result.”
― Idowu Koyenikan
I will provide a notation that is readily understandable by all business users, from the business analysts who create the initial drafts of the processes, to the technical developers responsible for implementing the technology that will perform those processes, and, finally, to the business people who will manage and monitor those processes.
What you should provide me to start :
- A pdf description of the process
- or , Visio file
- or, an old process representation
- Any things that will help me to understand your process
What you will receive in end :
- A comprehensible BPMN model of your process according to the BPMN 2.0.
- JPG, XML, PDF of your BPMN process
Let's do business as it should be done!