Oversees the processing of applications and issuance of related business licenses and Collection licenses nationwide; Maintains information on fees and regulations for each individual state; assists processes forms; maintains files and records for each individual state.
Provides customer service; processes documents, applications and fees; answers questions and resolves issues within scope of authority; coordinates with other state departments as needed.
Compiles program information and prepares reports; maintains license and permit records, compliance statistics; assures that all program records are properly maintained.
• State policies and procedures.
• Policies and regulations governing license programs.
• Procedures for processing regulatory business licenses and collection agency licenses.
• Research techniques for business activities to assure compliance with license and tax requirements.
• Principles of records management and customer service.
Reviews For This Service