- I am a data analyst, internet maketing consultant and web & graphics designer. I am passionate about using technology to solve problems.
- I create and co-ordinate design solutions that have a high visual impact.
Designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, social media, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, reports, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
- 12 years of experience as a dedicated, business orientated, service-focused and technically skilled data analyst with a versatile co-ordination and administrative support skill set developed through experience gained performing key operational functions in various departments.
- Offer advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe InDesign, multiple Social Media Platforms, Google Tools, SEO, WordPress, Pastel Evolution, SQL Server, CRM and variable information controls; demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
- Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
- Involved in complete development cycle of product from conceptualization, prototype, requirement analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing to deployment support.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills -- known for tactful handling of sensitive, confidential issues; ability to resolve customer complaints; and timely completion of polished, executive-level reports and presentations.
- Reputation for dependability, honesty, dedication and enthusiasm. Provide premium service to both internal and external parties.
Reviews For This Service