Adequate Infosoft is thaving 9+ years of experienced developers and have developed lots of web and mobile applications using different different technologies.
Below are some features and functionalities which we are given in E-learning websites:
1. Ease of use
You might need to integrate with any or all of the following systems:
• Talent management
• Workforce management
• Compliance platform
• Human resource information system (HRIS)
• Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
• Customer relationship management (CRM)
• Payment processor
3. Content management
4. Support for mobile learning
5. Support for blended learning
Lectures, seminars, workshops, on-job demonstrations and opportunities to practice skills may all deserve a place in a training program.Offline learning events must be tracked, recorded and assessed along with online ones
6. Testing and assessment
7. Reporting and tracking
• Learning item reports, Learning path reports, Exam reports, E-Commerce reports:
• Sign-on is the first point of contact.
• How is sensitive data protected?
• How are user authorizations handled? Which users can access what data?
• How is data integrity maintained?
9. Customization and branding
Organizations can put their own branding on white label LMS.
• Tracking and reporting
• Payment gateways:
• Support for marketing initiatives
We can also provide other desired functions and features as per your needs. So please discuss with us to proceed further.
Skills & Expertise
App DevelopmentBrandingContent WritingData ManagementE-CommerceE-LearningEvent PlanningFeature WritingLabel DesignLearningLearning Management System (LMS)LmsManagementMarketingMobile DevelopmentPayment Gateway IntegrationPlanningQuality Assurance (QA) And TestingReport WritingSoftware DevelopmentSystems EngineeringTrainingWeb DesignWeb Development