Fully Licensed in the United States as an Educator, Special Education Instructional Specialist, and Educational Leadership (Administrator - Building Level)
Planning and Preparation, Instruction, and Leadership skills included are as follows:
* Setting Instructional Outcomes with clarity, balance, and suitability for diverse learners.
* Designing Coherent Instruction for learning activities, instructional resources and lessons.
* Designing Student Assessments congruent with outcomes, using criteria and standards as well as planning.
* Instructional Engagement for differentiating activities, assignments, grouping students, materials, resources, structure, and pacing of lessons.
* Using Assessment in Instruction to align with criteria and standards, providing feedback to students, self-assessments, and monitoring.
* Special Education Instructional Specialist
* Digital Technology utilized with Educational Assessments & Curriculum include:
-- Flipped Style Learning
-- Digital Instruction
-- Game-based Learning
-- Coding in the Classroom
-- Digital-blended Learning
-- Distance Learning
Reviews For This Service