Lead Electrical Engineer with 8 years of professional industrial experience developing high-volume electronic devices especially in IoT electronics.
Track record of 50 successful MCU and FPGA-based systems and Altium PCBs with over 20,000 devices currently used in Industrial, Consumer, IoT, and Automotive applications.
Providing high-quality FULL-CYCLE Electrical Engineering services from Idea to Mass Production: Hardware, Firmware, Prototype validation, Manufacturing.
- FPGA firmware in VHDL and Verilog for Altera/Actel/Xilinx FPGAs and SoCs;
- MCU firmware in C/C++ for ARM, TI, NXP, Atmel, PIC, Arduino;
- Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and wireless modules programming.
- Schematic capture: Digital, Analog, Power electronics. EDA: Altium Designer.
- PCB Layout: Altium Designer, 1 - 10 layers;
- Component selection, BOM generation, manufacturing documents;
- Mechanical design in SolidWorks;
- PCB Prototype manufacturing, debugging, and validation;
- Consultation on any aspect of design and manufacturing.
HIGHLY SPECIALIZED IN:
- High-reliability systems for critical applications (Robotics, Oil and Gas, Automation);
- Micro-controller and FPGA-based Control systems;
- Power Supplies (AC/DC/AC) and Electric Drives (240/480VAC);
- IoT projects, sensors, wearable electronics, Smart-home systems;
- Computer peripheral devices (HID and custom devices);
- Bluetooth and BLE-enabled devices (Bluetooth 4.0/4.2/5.0, BLE. GATT, A2DP);
- 2.4Ghz radio transmitters (WiFi, Bluetooth, Radio);
- 300/400 Mhz Custom analog and digital radio;
AUTOMOTIVE / ELECTRIC VEHICLES:
- On-Board Chargers (OBC)
- Battery-management systems (BMS)
TOOLS AND DEVICES:
PCB: Altium Designer, Cadence OrCad, KiCad.
*FPGA and SoC* : VHDL, Verilog, ModelSim, Quartus, Xilinx ISE, Libero Soc.
Altera Cyclone 2, Cyclone 4, Max 9, Max 10. Xilinx Spartan, Zynq, Virtex, Kintex.
*BLUETOOTH* : CSR8670 / BC04 / BC05. TI: CC2640, CC2650, CC2541, CC3220.
*MCU* : ARM Cortex A, ARM Cortex M. NXP LPC4370;
TI C2000 (Piccolo, InstaSpin), MSP430, MSP432;
Atmel: Atmega2650, Attiny;
Position: Lead Electrical Engineer
Education: MS in Electrical Engineering
Tags: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Hardware, Firmware, PCB, PCB layout, Board layout, Schematics, Altium Designer, Power Electronis, FPGA, SoC, Verilog, VHDL, C, C++, MCU, Microcontroller, prototype, validation.
Reviews For This Service