I am an MBA graduate with a specialization in Data Analytics and Decision Making. I have published multiple global forecasts for Forrester Research, a tech advisory and consulting firm. I am highly proficient in using a variety of analysis methods including Regression, Conjoint Analysis, Factor Analysis, Pricing, Decision Trees, Forecasting. Some of the projects I have worked upon include:
- Building an excel model to forecast markets such as global spending on social media advertising
- Developing an excel model to rank 50+ countries based on the attractiveness of their ecommerce markets using 25 variables
I am experienced in building custom dashboard and reports as well as integrating them with BI tools. Example: I developed a quantitative framework to assess digital marketing opportunity of 30+ countries using an excel dashboard in which I developed a proprietary factor weighing framework for easy updation. I am trained in Advance excel, dashboarding, reporting, pivots, formulas, data visualization.
I also have experience of leveraging statistical packages such as Python to analyze problems with big data. For example, I did a root cause analysis for low sales of a prescription drug for a major pharmaceutical firm by analyzing retail sales data. The dashboards and analytical solution help monitor, analyze and report overall drug performance in real time, including resource utilization, profit margins and budgets.
Proficient in the following languages/tools: SQL, Python, Excel.
I have a background in data science, and can work on tasks such as:
- Data acquisition, management, analysis and visualization
- Statistical analysis and modelling
- Microsoft Excel, Access
- Writing Python modules and scripts
- Consulting, budgeting, planning and forecasting
Reviews For This Service