Translate right the first time. Quickly understand your project and your goals. Creative, but also true to the original text in French.
These are all qualities you look for in a translator. Là, c'est moi.
You want a translator who makes your life easier. Here are some testimonials from clients whose lives I've made easier:
"Ally was great to work with. She was able to grasp the task quicker than we could explain it and ran with it. We are pretty busy so we're only able to give a vague brief which she ran with and inserted her own knowledge and experience."
"It was a real pleasure having Ally work on this translation project. Her work is quality and her approach to it highly professional."
Bonjour et bienvenue sur mon profil. I'm Ally.
I'm a native English speaker and French to American English translator and subtitler. I specialize in:
- Subtitles in SRT or the format of your choice
- General translation
- Psychology and environmentalism/farming terminology
- Preserving the integrity of creative translation
- Creating a professional CV en anglais
- Literary translation (think articles, personal letters, and other paragraph-style things)
- Creating a beautiful French to English translation that's right the first time
I received a dual degree in Psychology and French with a concentration in Linguistics.
What does this mean for you? It means my goals when translating are to create an accurate and beautiful translation that reads perfectly to your Anglophone audience.
No ifs, ands, or buts.
If you're tired of hiring a cheap freelancer only to have to hire another one quickly afterwards, don't worry, I got your back.
A translation that's done well doesn't feel like one.
Let's have a conversation: how can I help you reach your goal?
Bien cordialement and many cheers,