As an Organizational Psychologist, Business Strategist, Corporate Trainer, and Executive Coach, my services are requested by US embassies, start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, city/state governments, professional and trade associations to work with Human Resources on relevant issues and strategies involving improving human performance, company alignment, corporate culture analysis, business ethics, T&D, turnover, employee engagement, Talent Mgmt and recruitment, Succession Planning, Strategic Planning, Needs Analysis, and execution strategies to name a few.
Career credits include:
* Corporate turn around guidance
* ROI focused* Change mgmt
* Lectured widely at corporate conferences, government retreats and institutions of higher learning, including the Harvard Business School.
* Exceptional status in leadership development
* B2B Sales
* Branding and marketing
* Strategist for business alignment, performance improvement, and employee development
* Personal coach to executives, professionals, salespeople, athletes, and students
* Author of articles in leading business magazines, journals, newspapers and newsletters
* A principle role in the researching and publishing Leading Into the
Future, A Global Leadership Study and The Ethical Enterprise: A Global Study of Ethics. Both for the American Management Assoc.
Reviews For This Service