Between my twenty years of practical instructional design experience and my expansive background across multiple business sectors, I design learning solutions based on real-world scenarios.
Using the ADDIE method, I will:
1. Assess your training needs by analyzing the gaps in the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities of your organization.
2. Design custom learning solutions to address those gaps and present them to you in a high-level design document (overview).
3. Develop the training materials which support your chosen learning solutions (job aids, self-paced activities, eLearning materials, instructor-led materials, etc.)
4. Assist you with the implementation of the learning solutions.
5. Evaluate the implemented learning solutions as to their effectiveness and make revisions as necessary.
The learning solutions may be one or more of the following types:
1.Leader-led: formal classroom, facilitated, town hall meetings
2. Self-paced: eLearning, reading assignments, self-assessments
3.On-the-job: learner shadows a SME (Subject Matter Expert)
4. Job Aids: Reference materials to be used at time of need
When more than one type of solution is used, it's called blended learning.
Reviews For This Service