We use the standards set forth by two studies: one by the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD) and one by Brandon-Hall. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE AVERAGES FROM THE STUDIES - YOUR PROJECT MAY TAKE MORE OR LESS TIME.
A. Instructor-led training: Includes analysis/assessment, design, deliverables (participant guides, facilitator guides with lesson plans and scripts), PowerPoint or other presentation, SME reviews
• Development time: 40 hours of development time for every one hour of instructor-led training
• Level 1 eLearning (Basic): Content pages, text, graphics, simple audio, test questions, SME reviews
• Level 2 eLearning (Interactive): Level 1 content plus 25% or more interactive exercises (virtual "try it" exercises), more multimedia, including video or animation
• Level 3 eLearning (Advanced): Highly interactive with simulations/games, custom interactions
• Development time: 80 hours and up, depending on your project's complexity
C. Printed materials: Includes job aids, process maps, flowcharts, self-paced activities not deployed via eLearning as listed above
• Development time varies
Hours of Operation/Availability:
• Preferred method of communication is email either through Guru or through our website
• Phone conference, IM/chats, etc, are available by appointment
• Guru's SafePay Escrow is used for projects that are either with first-time clients or projects that are over $250
• Unless otherwise negotiated, 50% of the total charge must be deposited into the Escrow account at least 24 hours before the project start date
• The remaining payments will be based upon the previously agreed project milestone achievements
• You will be provided regular status updates at the interval of your choosing.