eLearning can be as simple or as complex as your business needs it to be. It's a great way to overcome logistical issues as well as time constraints. It also ensures that all learners receive the same information in the same way, which is particularly advantageous for compliance-related training.
eLearning shares much of the same design principles as instructional design, with two additions: technical analysis and production.
1. Assess your training needs by analyzing the gaps in the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities of your organization.
2. Analyze your unique technical requirements and options, such as what types of media can be used and how the eLearning will be deployed.
3. Design custom eLearning to address those gaps and present them to you in a high-level design document (overview).
4. Develop the eLearning course in the medium of your choice.
5. Assist with production elements such as voice-overs, learning objects, etc.
6. Assist you with the implementation of the eLearning.
7. Evaluate the implemented eLearning as to its effectiveness and make revisions as necessary.
Reviews For This Service