• Consult with appropriate company contacts to establish overall look and graphic elements in order to meet needs
• Develop the graphic elements that meet the company objectives
• Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
• Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides to produce images that meet company communication needs
• Consult with company to determine the nature/content of illustrations in order to meet logo, brochures and stationary item needs
• Develop and produce realistic or representational sketches and final illustrations, by hand or using computer-assisted design software, for printed materials such as flyers, catalogs, magazines, packaging, etc.
• Prepare camera-ready copy for printed materials including print ads, brochures, posters, billboards, etc.
• Produce mechanica
50 Reviews For This Service