Successful companies know the value of, and place a high price on the management of their operation. My experience in streamlining, logistics, pipeline resources, supply chain analysis and strategies (to name a few) is why companies request me over the competition. In leadership roles as an Organizational Psychologist, Business Strategist, Corporate Trainer, and Executive Coach, my services are requested by US embassies, start-ups to Fortune 500’s, city/state governments, professional and trade associations to assist them in operational analysis to stay competitive. My successes have resulted in building and sustaining a competitive advantage and appreciative ROI. I will do the same for your company.
Career credits include:
* Corporate turn around guidance
* ROI focused* Change mgmt
* Lectured widely at corporate conferences, government retreats and institutions of higher learning, including the Harvard Business School.
* Exceptional status in leadership development
* B2B Sales
* Branding and marketing
* Strategist for business alignment, performance improvement, and employee development
* Personal coach to executives, professionals, salespeople, athletes, and students
* Author of articles in leading business magazines, journals, newspapers and newsletters
* A principle role in the researching and publishing Leading Into the
Future, A Global Leadership Study and The Ethical Enterprise: A Global Study of Ethics. Both for the American Management Assoc.
Reviews For This Service