• 12+ Years of Oracle Applications experience specializing in the development of Oracle software solutions, responsible in the areas of requirement definition, business analysis, design, development, systems integration, testing, implementation and upgrade.
• Hands-on involvement in business requirement, GAP analysis, process mapping, solution design, configuration, setups, work arounds, interfaces and user training.
• Developed functional (MD50) and technical specifications (MD70), BR100, as well as test plans and test scenarios using AIM methodology or AIM for Business Flow (ABF).
• Experience in 11i to R12 upgrade.
• Good Experience in implementing Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay Business Process flows.
• Over 5 years of experience in Implementation and RICE Customization of Oracle Applications over four generations: 12.2/12.1/12.0/11i in modules such as INV, PO, WMS, OM (Order, Shipping, Advanced Pricing & Quoting), BOM, WIP, AP, AR, GL, OTL, iSP, LCM and CLM.
• Worked extensively on the setups and configurations for INV, PO, WMS & OM.
• Has good experience in customizing existing OAF Screens, forms and reports as per business needs using OAF Substitutions, custom PLL's and Forms Personalization respectively.
• Experience with TAR’s with Oracle On-demand and end customers.
• Experience in the preparation of Functional Design, Technical Design documents and System Test scripts for Extensions, Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound / Outbound interfaces, Reports, Forms and Customizations.
• Experience in database programming using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g databases.
• Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Views and Indexes.
• Experience in various development tools like SQL Developer, SQL*Loader, Oracle Jdeveloper 10g/9i, Forms 10g/6i, Reports 10g/6i, workflow builder, XML Publisher, Cast Iron WebSphere 6.1 & 7.0
• Experience in developing UNIX Shell scripts for loading data into staging tables.
• Experience in Tuning SQL statements to improve execution performance using EXPLAIN PLAN, AUTOTRACE, TKPROF, SQL Trace & AWR reports.
• Excellent communication skills, adept in client interaction and understanding business applications.
• Pro-actively identify areas of opportunity and work to find solutions that meet the business needs of the customer.
• Absolutely capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Reviews For This Service