* I am comfortable working independently and productive as part of a team.
* I have spent many years strengthening my skills as a transcriptionist/secretary/assistant and have recently obtained an associates degree as a medical office assistant.
* My background in the newspaper publishing industry allows me to branch out of the mold of a traditional office assistant and offer my skills to help create and layout newsletters, brochures, and articles for print.
* I have transcription experience. I can type 65 WPM, create letters and memos, respond to e-mail, and format reports as well as other secretarial skills.
* My abilities as a dependable and efficient assistant with an eye for detail would be an asset to your team.
Reviews For This Service