I've got 7 years of journalism experience and I know what media outlets want to see in a press release. I can write you a good, solid press release that will get published. I charge $70 for a press release of up to 600 words.
A recent press release client said this about my work:
John worked very hard to find out all he could about my business to ensure the final output met the required standards. I was very impressed about his quick responses to my inquiries and how he conducted his business with me.
Five reasons to purchase your press release from John E. Fike:
1. I guarantee you'll be 100% SATISFIED with my work. If you feel my writing doesn’t meet your standards or expectations, and I can't fix it to meet them, then you don't pay a dime for it.
2. You get ORIGINAL writing. You get 100% fresh and original writing that's free of copyright infringements.
3. Your press release will be geared to sell as well as draw attention to your business or web site. Headlines, leads and organization will help your prospect understand his/her need for your service and alert media to the value of your product.
4. You get nearly 10 years of professional writing experience. You're getting a full-time professional writer dedicated to meeting your needs .
5. You get UNLIMITED FREE REVISIONS. As long as the changes you request don't amount to a change in assignment, I'll revise and fix the copy as many times as needed.Delivery Time:3 Day(s)
74 Reviews For This Service