Hi, and welcome to my color grading offer here at Guru!
My name is Pakagrong (aka. Banksia), and I’m a freelance video editor and content creator on YouTube (youtube.com/LeSora) where I make short films and bite-size fcpx tutorials.
I specialise in video post-production, anything from video editing to stylised color correction & color grading. I cover commercials, music videos, travel, aerial (drone), vlogs, online web content, feature films, short films, fashion, documentaries, real estates, green screen etc
The process is as follow:
1) Briefing - to fully understand your creative vision, I will need to know a little bit more about your footage (e.g. format, resolution, frame rate, other references etc.)
2) Conforming - relinking all the original files to a new timeline to use in DaVinci Resolve
3) Color Correction - balancing the levels between shots as well as adjusting exposures, contrast, white balance and primary colours.
4) Shot Matching
5) Color Grading - create the look for the film, use masking, tracking, digital re-lighting, etc
6) Noise and Artifacts Removal - I also do a pass of noise reduction to make sure all shots remain consistent and keep the footage looking cinematic.
7) Exporting- I handle all compressed or RAW media formats ranging from Alexa, RED, Sony, Canon, Blackmagic Design or DPX up to 4k Resolution. Master to digital files in HD, 2K or 4K deliverables for today’s streaming platforms without any issues.
I offer you, fast, high-quality and affordable grading in a way that is engaging and creative. Unlimited revisions included.
My weapon of choice includes DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X (10.4), Magic Bullet Suite, Red Giant, 3D Lut Creator, FilmConvert Pro etc.
Please take a look at my works here in the showreel above. Feel free to reach out to me anytime if you have any questions regarding the service.
Reviews For This Service