• Trained in Sage Intacct Implementations where I simultaneously manage 10-15 projects ranging from $14,000 to $250,000, with a 2-18-month timeline.
• Creation and review of all implementation and SL Dynamics statements of work outing project scope and budget.
• Present project status a weekly executive review meeting.
• Responsibilities include project resource planning, scheduling, documentation, task tracking and sign offs with client implementation projects.
• Management of project status, billing, and forecasting in order to properly utilize resources, stakeholder utilization and timelines.
• Establish standard operating procedures to control the risks associated with projects and monitors key project metrics and performs quality control reviews.
• Review time and oversight of implementation consultant’s time entry for project-based tasks.
• The go to project manager on the team for all Sales Force Implementation projects and trouble shooting
• Conducting all client onboarding and kick off calls. Including initial configuration of ERP system, project plan and dashboards.
• I support all aspects of project controls and reporting including project change management, cost control, progress measurement, schedule development and schedule control.