• Maintains good relations with government client and conveys the client’s project specifications, plans, timelines, and priorities to the courseware developers.
• Provides project finance, operations, project process, and personnel management support for the Instructional Systems Division contracts.
• Supervises 27 project staff (on site and telecommuters) who provide administrative, instructional design, target language support, networking, computer systems, web development, graphic design, and quality assurance support to the client.
• Works with Subject Matter Experts and consultants located both overseas and on-site to ensure quality deliverable items
• Interacts with the technical/IT staff on site to schedule course deliveries, maintenance, and resolve technical issues.
• Schedules and manages the flow of service and product delivery, ensuring that all contract activities are carried out in a smooth and efficient manner.
• Conducts weekly or bimonthly meetings to schedule delivery of training, follow the status of tasks and deliverables, and resolve customer concerns and technical issues.
• Monitors workloads, evaluates team performance, provides regular feedback and action plans for improvement.
• Identifies training needs and manages personnel issues.
• Develops job descriptions, reviews resumes, interviews candidates, made hiring recommendations, and trained staff.
• Develops consultant contracts, reviews products developed by consultants, and processes consultant's payment requests.
• Oversees the work of subcontractors.
• Prepares cost estimates for all major activities and committed funds, and tracks actual costs against the estimated costs.
• Works with the contracts specialist and accounting department on budget modifications and other budgetary issues.
Reviews For This Service