Sales Training A to Z.
- Stages of Sales
- Connection with the client
- Identifying the clients' needs
- Product presentation using clients' needs
- Handling objections
- Closing the deal
- Up-sell, cross-sell. Etc.
Depending on the need we could choose one or several training sessions in order to fill the gaps of sales representatives and give them all the needed instruments to sell 15%-30% more.
Selling - is not just offering your product to the client. Selling - is the art of constructing the conversation with the client in a way, where the client does not see an option that a different product might suit him/her better than yours.
How our cooperation is going to look like:
- Analyzing how your sales department is working right now
- Getting to know your product and its unique trading advantage
- Testing each sales manager in order to find out what are they missing to sell more
- Preparing training sessions (customized to your product)
- Conducting the training sessions
- Collecting feedback after the sessions
- Support after training sessions if needed
Let's take the leap to great sales together!