Sales Training A to Z.
- Stages of Sales
- Connection with the client
- Identifying the clients' needs
- Product presentation using clients' needs
- Handling objections
- Closing the deal
- Up-sell, cross-sell. Etc.
Depending on the need we could choose one or several training sessions in order to fill the gaps of sales managers and give them all needed instruments to sell 15%-30% more.
Selling - is not just offering your product to the client. Selling - is the art of constructing the conversation with the client in a way, where the client does not see an option that a different product might suit him/her better than yours.
How our cooperation is going to look like:
- Analyzing how your sales department is working right now
- Getting to know your produсt and its unique trading advantage
- Testing each sales manager in order to find out what are they missing to sell more
- Preparing training sessions (customized to your product)
- Conducting the training sessions
- Collecting feedback after the sessions
- Support after training sessions if needed
Let's take the leap to great sales together!