KMS Datasystems provides reliable ORACLE and Microsoft SQL Server Database Consulting and related services to mid-sized and large corporations and all levels of government. We also provide remote DBA support across Canada and the USA via high-speed Internet. KMS offers ORACLE and Microsoft Certified Professionals (OCP, MCP), with a proven track record of over 25 years of ORACLE and SQL Server experience. Not only do we offer the highest quality of service to our clients, but as independent database consultants, we offer exceptional value.
Database Administration and Consulting Services
• Managed Services: Emergency DBA Services and 24/7 monitoring. Certified DBA experts on-call.
• Cloud Database Secure Hosting, Managed Services and Administration.
• Comprehensive performance validations, configuration and security audits. We can provide an independent certification of your database, application, and networking environment to ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
• Full-time DBA Vacation Coverage: We offer peace of mind during employee absences.
• Database Strategic Planning, Project Management, Data Modeling, and Database Design.
• Database Backup and Recovery Strategies and Recovery Scenario Verifications.
• Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning.
• Database Security: Planning, Auditing, and Security Audits.
• Database Integration: Interfaces between ORACLE and SQL Server, and other systems.
• ORACLE 18c, 12c and 11g Database Administration, Installation, and Configuration.
• ORACLE Real Application Clusters (RAC) and DataGuard installation and configuration.
• ORACLE 13c and 12c Enterprise Manager Cloud Control Installation and Configuration.
• ORACLE WebLogic and Fusion Middleware Installation and Configuration.
• ORACLE Backup Strategies, Disaster Planning, and Recovery Scenario Testing, High-Availability.
• ORACLE Integration: Interfaces between ORACLE and other systems.
• ORACLE Database Upgrades, Patches and Data Conversion.
• ORACLE Platforms supported include Microsoft Windows, AIX, HP-UX, UNIX, Linux and Solaris.
Microsoft SQL Server Services
• SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 Database Administration, Planning, Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning and Clustering.
• SQL Server Backup Strategies, Disaster Planning, and Recovery Scenario Verifications.
• SQL Server Integration: Interfaces between SQL Server and ORACLE, and other systems.
• SQL Server Database Upgrades, Migrations, Patches, and Data Conversion.