With over ten years experience as a developer, system architect and project/product manager for electronic products and software components, I am always striving to deliver the best possible product for maximum customer satisfaction.
Possessing a strong background in the automotive and medical industry, my special expertise comprises the development of safety-critical products according to standards like ISO 26262 or IEC 60601, including leading and managing international, cross-cultural teams, designing the overall system architectures and creating all the required documentation.
Due to my extensive experience, I have worked with almost every tool and method, programming language and microcontroller architecture out there before, thus guaranteeing fast delivery of results with no or just a minimal training period.
Here is a short excerpt:
- Project management tools/methods: MS Project, MS Office, waterfall projects, agile projects, lean management
- PLM software: Oracle Agile, SAP
- Defect tracking/ticketing: Jira, Trac
- Version control: SVN, Git
- System architecture/requirements management: Enterprise Architect, Rational DOORS, Polarion
- Programming languages: AVR assembler, C, C++, C#, .NET, Java, PHP
- Software libraries/frameworks used: STM32 Standard Peripheral Library, Qt, Laravel, several smaller ones
- Target operating systems for desktop application development: Windows, Linux
- Simulation and automatic code generation environments: MATLAB, Simulink, STM32CubeMX...
- Test automation set-ups: National Instruments (hardware and HIL testing), Squish (automated GUI tests), embedded unit testing
- Continuous Integration tools: TeamCity
- Schematic design/PCB layout: EAGLE, Altium, Target, KiCAD
- Microcontroller/FPGA architectures: Atmel AVR, Microchip PIC(32), STM8, STM32, Renesas, TI TMS320, 8051, Xilinx, Altera