My name is Kirtesh Mehta I am a passionate, highly motivated QA Engineer, with almost 6 years experience in the field, a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering, an experience as an individual contributor to SQA in an agile environment.
I am well versed in ..
? Application Domains: Human Capital Management, Identity and access management, e-commerce, e-learning, business intelligence, CRM, etc.
? Types of testing : Smoke, Sanity, Black Box,White Box,Grey,Functional,Regression, System Integration, regression Testing, Build Verification Testing, Compatibility-Cross and Backward (OS/Browser), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) etc.
? QA methodology and processes: Agile Scrum,waterfall model, RAD, V- model etc.
? QA Tasks:
1. Analyze,review and assess user requirements,specifications and models for test-ability.
2. Test documents: Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Plan, Test Strategies, Test Tractability Matrix & RCA reports.
Technical Skills :
Operating System : Windows , Android.
Languages : CORE JAVA.
IDE : Eclipse.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML.
Version Control: VSS & SVN ,Github.
Database: RDBMS(SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Access).
Testing Tools & Skills:
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, AXO SOFT,TFS.
Test Automation Tools: Selenium Web Driver.
Test Management Tools: MTM.
I have my own devices for testing. Below is the list of devices:
1. Moto G 2nd Gen (Android v4.4.4 (KitKat))
2. Moto G 1st Gen (Android 4.4 KitKat)
4. One Plus two (Android Lollipop)
6. Windows 7 & Windows 10 machines.