What Can I Do for You?
Every minute of every day, people go online to find information. I strategize, plan, research, find, write, deliver, and post essential information, insights, copy, in the form of content, articles, papers, how-to’s, blog posts, websites and more that provides what they need. I help you, help them, solve their problems in both the short- and long-term. Together, we stimulate interest, start new connections, establish your expertise, and persuade potential customers you are their best choice for help.
What Do People Say?
"Debby directed and drove marketing as a member of my team at Emerson. She did such a great job. I recognized her performance and results with an Outstanding Achievement Award. Debby is also a talented writer and ghostwriter. Her articles and papers were recognized by trade publications with readership awards. Debby thinks like an engineer and provides technical information the way they want it." T. Ortenberg, Vice President, Temperature Group, Emerson Process Management.
"Debby did a great job of identifying topics and writing a series of posts for my construction company blog. She is good at breaking down technical information for all to understand. Her help increased our number of blog visitors, the time they spent on our blog page, and estimates," B. Maschke, Owner, Maschke Construction.
Who Am I?
I am a content strategist, tech-savvy journalist, writer, ghostwriter, editor, copywriter, project manager, and consultant. For over twenty years I have done it successfully in the roles of consultant, freelancer, and employee. My work has benefited small, medium, and Fortune 100 companies (Cummins, Emerson, General Mills), the US military, and K-12 schools.
I am also an award-winning writer, recognized with readership awards from publications including Control Design, Flow Control, and Control Engineering. You can see examples at DW-writer.com.
6 Reasons Why I Am Your Best Choice
1. Extensive experience in creating and delivering information and content the way technical and professional people want it.
2. Tech-savvy aptitude able to translate highly technical information into less complicated easier to digest content for multiple audiences.
3. Diverse portfolio that meets both today and tomorrows needs - articles, blog posts, white papers, how-to’s, technical briefs, case histories, infographics, website copy, e-newsletters, newsletters, manuals, product summaries, spec sheets, and more.
4. History of gaining results including bringing in readers - see awards and accolades at DW-writer.com.
5. Technical knowledge from writing for businesses in technology-based industries, including IT, Hardware, Software, Industrial Automation, Power, Energy, Alternative Fuels, Cogeneration, and more.
6. Exceptional collaboration, communication, attention-to-details, and project management skills.
Plus, I approach every project as an opportunity to contribute to the further growth of both our businesses. My p