A highly skilled individual whose technical expertise spans across multiple infrastructure technologies, as well as possessing knowledge of application and middleware technologies, thus gaining a holistic architectural understanding of the customer’s IT environment.
I have more than 10 years of experience with multiple OS platforms, network, database, security, service desk, site support and operations, including large-scale projects or implementations of such technologies.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (Weblogic, WebCenter Portal, Webcenter Content, ECM, SOA, OSB, BPM, Identity and Access Management, Secure Enterprise Search……etc.)
- Oracle Identity and Access Management
- Linux and Oracle Solaris administration.
- Oracle Cloud Services
- Amazon web services (VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, Route 53, SNS, CloudWatch, ELB, NACL, Lambda)
- Docker, Docker compose and Docker swarm
- Application Servers (Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat and JBOSS)
- Weblogic Scripting (WLST) and JVM tuning
- Oracle DB and RAC Administration
- Web servers (Apache, Nginx and OHS)
- HTTP accelerator (Oracle web-cache and Varnish)
- Windows Infrastructure Installation and administration (DHCP, DNS, AD, GPM & IIS)
- DevOps tools (Git, Maven, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins and chef)
- Python and shell script
- Strong network and troubleshooting skills
- Design and Analysis of Technical Architecture
- Define hardware requirements and storage capacity planning for Development, Testing, Staging, Production and Fail-over environments for scalable infrastructure growth and performance.
- Fast learner – able to learn complex topics, and eager to learn new skills and technology.