• Excellent editing techniques transform dull, hard-to-read text into concise, easily-readable, flowing content.
• Powerful combination of journalism proficiency, marketing artistry, and business acumen delivers high-impact, compelling content, conveying product and service value via online and traditional media platforms.
• Resourceful collaborator with demonstrated ability to lead and/or support in cross-functional team environments.
• Decade of solid project management with proven ability to meet/exceed aggressive deadlines.
• Strong work ethic – 3x winner of Kaiser Permanente’s Marketing, Sales, and Business Development Achievement Award – recognition from peers and management for consistently providing superior job performance – and Extra Mile Award.
• Master of Science degree in Business and Marketing, Public Relations Society of America, American Marketing Association, Direct Marketing Association, and International Association of Business Communicators.
Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) | Blogging (trafficfrustrationblog.com) | Project Management | Publications Corporate Communications | E-mail Marketing | Strategic Messaging | Web Content Development and Website Redesign Integrated Marketing | Special Events | Vendor Management | Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Product Branding