As a trainer, my experience has taught me that only in today's competitive global market will those individuals who have been trained & developed to build and sustain teams, execute business strategies, and identify KPI's be successful. That is why I develop, facilitate, and evaluate training campaigns that are aligned with your company's goals and strategies.
Rich is an Organizational Psychologist, Business Strategist, Corporate Trainer, and Executive Coach. His services are requested by US embassies, start-ups to Fortune 500 Companies, city/state governments, professional and trade associations
Career credits include:
* Corporate turn around guidance
* ROI focused* Change mgmt
* Lectured widely at corporate conferences, government retreats and institutions of higher learning, including the Harvard Business School.
* Exceptional status in leadership development
* Sales, B2B, Branding and marketing
* Strategist for business alignment, performance improvement, and employee development
* Personal coach to executives, professionals, salespeople, athletes, and students
* Author of articles in leading business magazines and journals
* A principle role in the researching and publishing Leading Into the
Future, A Global Leadership Study for the American Management Assoc.
Reviews For This Service