Professional Paralegal use to a fast-paced law firm specializing in mostly family law, Estate Planning and some personal injury and criminal law.
· Scheduling hearings, depositions and mediations.
· Keeping a calendar of events for the attorney.
· Filing and drafting petitions, answer to petitions, counter-petitions, final judgments, plea agreements, motions, and notices.
· Keep and maintain billable hours.
· Scheduling telephone and office consultations.
· Meeting with clients
· Contact with Judicial Assistants, Judges, clients, attorneys, mediators, process servers and court clerks.
· Collecting discovery
· Trial prep
· All other correspondence associated with family law.
· Maintain a case load of over 100 files.
· Appear at court with attorney at some hearings to assist attorney.
· Filing law suits and alias summons with several courts along with all other correspondence required for litigation process and court requi
1 Review For This Service