A certified Robotic Process Automation Architect with 7.7 years of experience in delivering enterprise-class solutions in RPA and custom solutions in .NET and MS CRM.
1. Hands-on experience in developing, leading and managing complex technical projects from inception to completion.
2. Work with clients to find the ideal candidate processes for automation and determine the best RPA strategies.
3. Designing and architecting extensible product/solution with consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
4. Resource planning, project scheduling, work prioritization and leading the team to deliver the implementations on time.
5. Building reusable components.
6. Providing support to the sales team by participating and providing required insight and POCs in the pre-sales meetings.
7. Experience in working with both waterfall and agile methodologies.
8. Exposure to a wide variety of technical problems and solutions.
9. Hiring the right people for the right job, mentoring and analyzing their performance.
10. Analyze and provide reports on project status, risks, issues, mitigation plans, billing, and predictions.
11. Hands-on experience in managing multiple projects, resolve key project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths.