Calabria Technology can design and build an application for managing your website content. Generally a Content Management System (CMS) is used to manage website content, data and graphics but more mobile applications use a CMS to simplify the publication of content to mobile devices — in particular, allowing content creators to submit content, data, photos, videos, and links without requiring technical knowledge.
A Content Management System can be set up to manage content on an enterprise level, website content, or sync to a mobile application. Generally, a CMS will assist an individual or company to;
• Allow for various people to contribute, share, store, or publish data, information and content
• Control access to data, based on user roles (defining which information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
• Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data, information or content
• Reduce repetitive duplicate input
• Improve the ease of publishing new content
• Improve communication between company and users
Content developers can create their content, login to a secure CMS, upload documents, data, photos, graphics, and information, review and edit the look and feel of the content, and then simply publish.
2 Reviews For This Service