Banner Image

Skills

  • Banner Ads
  • Brochure Design
  • Business Card Design
  • Design
  • Editing
  • Graphic Design
  • Logo Design
  • Photo & Image Editing
  • Web Development

Services

  • Freelancer Graphic & Website designer

    $10/hr Starting at $27 Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    My Services Graphic design will design and produce a • Business card • Banner • Pamphlet • Brochure • Photo editing • Website • Web template • Logo

    Banner AdsBrochure DesignBusiness Card DesignDesignEditing

About

“We creatively visualize and actualize your imagination”

Experience:-
• Total experience of 8 years in Graphic Designing. Knowledge in Website Designing.
Work Experience:-
• 2012-2013: Worked in Imprassion Publicity (Flex Printing firm) as a Graphic Designer.
• 2013-2016: Freelancing in Graphic Designing.
• 2016-2017: Worked in Siddesh Enterprises (Printing Press) as a Graphic Designer.
• 2017-2018: Work in Touch Media (Led sign Board Company) as a Graphic Designer.
• 2018- till now: Working as a Freelancer in Graphic Designing.
Skill:-
• CorelDraw CX6
• Adobe Photoshop CX6
• Adobe Illustrator CX6
• Adobe InDesign CX6
• Adobe Flash CX6
• Adobe Dreamweaver CX6 (HTML, CSS,CSS3)


Projects undertaken:-
• Flex designing for Honda showroom, Hotels, Event management firm, Schools, Travel Companies and Shops.
• Logo designing for Interior designer firms, Travel Companies, Tea Company.
• Template images designing for mobile application for Bullet Driver (Bike taxi).
• LED sign board designing (Open led, Backlit led, etc).
• Web template for website designing.
• Menu card design for various hotels.
• Visiting card, pamphlet, brochure, catalogue designing.

Work Terms

Daily 3 hours work.
Preferred communication email artsandweb@gmai.com.
20% Advance and remaining 80% after finalization of design.