My specialties are,
- Asterisk Dial Plan Programming with database Integration (MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Custom IVR setup and programming
- Telecom Billing setup (A2Billing and other opensource billing)
- Calling Card Application setup (Pin based and Pinless)
- Softswitch setup for Call Termination with billing and CDRs (Call Detail Records)
- VOIP based Phone service setup
- Call Center Setup for both Inbound and Outbound using (Vicidial, Vicibox Redux)
- Linux Servers Administration from installation to troubleshooting ( Servers : Web Apache/Windows IIS, PostFix Mail, SendMail, FTP with VSFTPD, Asterisk, OpenVPN, MySql, Cron, DNS, TFTP for IP Device Provisioning, Squid Proxy Server, SSH, Samba File Sharing )
- Call Blast and SMS Blast Solution Implementation with VTiger Opensource and Sugar CRM Implementation for Business Intelligence.
- DID mapping, provisioning and configuration
- Voice Over VPN using OpenVPN tunelling and bridging
- Implemented Linux as a ROUTER for network security using IP TABLES
- Configuration of VOIP Equipment ( Routers, Gateways, Quintums, IP Phones, ATAs) using SIP and H323 protocols
- DTMF debugging and logging
• Design and proactively manage the overall data & VoIP network architecture.
• Hands on with Sales and Distribution ERP applications, CRM, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Business Process flow-charting.
VTiger CRM Integration to Asterisk,
SIP /PSTN trunking,
SIP DIDs configurations,
Multi lingual IVR (Interactive Voice Response) integrated with database,
Text to Speech (TTS) engine integrations and call recordings.
Advance features IP PBX,
CDR - Call Detail Reporting,
Remote Installation/support for asterisk,
Custom Development for IP telephony to the CRM - customer relationship management system,
Telecom billing system,
Telemarketing application development,
Call back system