Dr. Mike - From Ideas to Implementations
AetherMachines Inc. (www.aethermachines.com) is an 'ideas to implementations' technical creativity company employing Dr. Mike Moore (the Company's doctoral level principal). Beginning with a conceptual/mathematical understanding of the problem, we apply of 'analysis-synthesis' to find intuitive solutions, and applied creativity to bring the solution into being.
Dr. Mike's LinkedIn page (highlight URL, right click, click goto) - 30+ years experience in the R&D, design, making, testing, and documentation loop:
- R&D: Mathematical models, simulations, static and dynamic calculations, SPICE, EASY5x, state space and Laplace systems, real time hardware in the loop, Mathematica, Scipy/Numpy/Sympy, Scilab, MATLAB/Simulink
- Design/Hardware: Analog and digital circuits, a myriad of sensors, a wide range of embedded uPs, controls, actuators, drones, robotics, mechanical parts and FEM analysis, 1-8 layer PCBs including HDMI and HDI, I2C, SPI, CAN and serial circuits, RF and radio control, Arduino/Mega, RPi, Beagle Bone, LPCxxx, MC68HCxx, SNo and FPGAs, laser and ultrasonics
- Design/Software: Real time assembly, embedded C and Python/MicroPython, Windows apps, DSP, speech processing, PIDs and control systems, Kalman filters, specialty deterministic and stochastic routines and algorithms
- Make: In house and vendor SMT and through hole PCBs (100s to 1000s to date), metal, plastic and carbon fiber CNC, 3D printing
- Test: Power and DC/DC circuits, analog circuits, digital circuits, I2C, SPI, serial, CAN, RF circuits, servos, actuators, frequency response, control responses, algorithm testing and validation
- Document: Author/named inventor on 10+ U.S. and foreign patents, multiple IEEE and peer reviewed technical publications, users and maintenance manuals, Mathematica and Jupyter notebooks
3 year NDA *.pdf (highlight URL, right click, click goto):
When contacted through Guru.com, AetherMachines only uses Guru Safe Pay Escrow and the Project Agreement process - no exceptions!
Employer IP and NDAs
A Guru.com specific mutual NDA link is available above and shown below. In general, Dr. Mike will only consider NDAs with specific term and terminations (1-5 years).
Employers wishing to use NDAs in Guru projects are encouraged to do the following to properly protect core Employer intellectual property (IP):
1. Use Provisional (1 year) and Regular (up to 20 year) patents for core IP protection and idea documentation, ideally prior to the Guru project
2. Enumerate specific, enforceable terms and terminations (1-5 years) in any NDA for the project
3. Specifically enumerate any Trade Secrets (which can be covered by a perpetual clause in an NDA, given proper Employer/Freelancer diligence) contemplated for the project, by name, in any perpetuity clause
Attachments (Click to Preview)