Nick Lavelaine is Agiletronix Inc. Strong of my experience in a well-known engineering service company of the LA area, I now operate as an independent consultant in embedded engineering.
As an Electrical/Software Engineer with a real passion for connected systems, I develop software and electrical systems to help my clients of the IoT, Aerospace and Automotive sectors succeed with their projects. Having high quality standards for code, designs, prototypes and service, I will only be satisfied with my work when you are satisfied.
Main domains of expertise are embedded/desktop firmware development, system and electrical design & prototyping, printed-circuit-board design.
Complete description of my skills:
- Operating systems: Expert in Linux and Windows with 10 years of development experience. Back-end and GUI application development
- Platforms: Experienced with ARM MBed, TI C2000, Motohawk automotive controllers, Raspberry Pi, Arduino. Strong ROS experience (Robotic Operating System)
- CAD: Solidworks knowledge for designing 3D-printed systems
- System and Electrical Design: Microsoft Visio, UML modeling
- PCB design: Altium & Diptrace
- Networks: CAN, TCP/IP, RS485 Modbus, I2C, SPI, Serial, Bluetooth EDR and LE.
I operate under the name of Agiletronix Inc. which is registered in Delaware.
Meet the Team
- Firm-fixed price or Time and Materials depending on project and client needs. Firm-fixed price with milestones is preferred
- Bi-weekly progress reports will be sent to clients for large projects. Significant software development projects will be shared with client thanks to a collaborative environment like Gitlab
- Net 15 payment after each milestone for FFP, Net 15 payment every 15 days for T&M
- Email preferred. Also available through phone/text/Slack/Skype.
- Usually reply to any inquiry under 24 hours