To provide quality data analysis and related services, that satisfies clients' needs and my inclination towards perfection.
My work is "Neat & Functional"
I am a practicing medical doctor, experienced python programmer, and an IoT hobbyist.
As a doctor, I currently work as a dermatology, venereology and andrology resident.
Regarding python programming, I am especially interested in these fields:
- Data analysis: including data wrangling (data gathering, assessment, cleaning), analyzing & visualizing data using libraries like numpy and pandas, and matplotlib.
- Web scrapping: utilizing libraries like requests, beautifulsoap, selenium, etc.
Supports exporting data into excel .xls, .csv, .tsv, .txt, ..
- Task automation: like batch renaming files
I can provide additional add-on services like:
- Format output into neat and organized excel tables.
- Provide analyses, visualizations and insights into the provided data (contact first for details), the price and duration depends on data nature & volume.
For the IoT part, I'm focused mainly on Arduino, and Wi-Fi-enabled Arduino boards like esp8266.
I can hookup the board to MQTT servers like Adafruit IO cloud service.
Please contact first before ordering a service.
Prefers fixed-rate for agreed upon jobs, and hourly rate for extra customizations.
For fixed-rate jobs: I prefer half of the payment in advance, and the other half upon delivery.
For bigger projects, negotiable sums at:
- the start of the project
- with each deliverable / mile-stone
- at the end of the project
Attachments (Click to Preview)