Marketing, strategy and business development expert.
Hi, I have over 7 years of experience in building the product and managing a project development team. I have created sales and marketing strategies for established companies and also helped startups to identify go to market strategy. I have 4 years of experience running my own startup. For my startups, I have pitched to various investors, raised over $650,000. Whatever you read above is boring, let me make it easy. I am the guy that can do things every startup founder hates to do. Find the list below :
1. Market Research - I believe that Google is entrepreneurs best friend but still doing market research about your product is hard, boring and time-consuming. But it is very important. I have vast experience in deep dive research and making sense out of it.
2. Pitch Deck - Raising money is a full-time job and creating pitch deck is the hardest part of it. In last 4 years, I have personally created over 300 pitch deck and have raised money with it. I know what investors are looking for.
3. Financial Pro-Forma - Now this is tough, I personally hate doing this but in order to raise money you need to tell investors what you are going to do with their money. I can build a model that will save your time and you can focus building the company, not excel sheet.
4. Business Plan - Yes, there are some investors who still want it. I can do it.
5. Angellist profile - If you are planning to raise money, it is important to have a really solid angel list profile. I can do it so that it will stand out and anything else that a startup founder might need help with.
Communicate through Skype and e-mail.