Content Strategist, Digital Marketer & PR Expert
I'm a veteran, Six Sigma-certified B2B and B2C marketer and brand visionary with experience in strategy and execution, budget development and tracking, leading teams, program management and ROI analysis for big brands and startups.
I'm a marketing technologist. I've honed my strategic skills in digital marketing, including web, email, social media, organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM) and mobile. I'm equally experienced in establishing and executing against traditional branding, marketing and PR infrastructures. I view marketing as a puzzle, and I thrive when coordinating different pieces to work together – from branding and marketing to media relations and internal communications – across owned, earned and paid methods.
I have experience working in the following industries: technology/SaaS platforms, home healthcare, hospitals, CPG, retail, food service, financial services, credit card processing, nonprofit, HR, regulated energy and automotive.
My areas of expertise include:
• Digital marketing - Web/SEO/SEM, email, social, mobile.
• Content marketing/sales enablement/lead gen/client acquisition - Planning, writing/editing, creative direction, publishing, audience engagement and analysis of e-books, white papers, case studies, industry snapshots, blogs, etc.
• Marketing intelligence - Verticals research, competitive benchmarking and customer and/or client feedback, ROI/metrics tracking on marketing efforts.
• Brand messaging - Brand identity and positioning, public relations, internal communications, customer communications.
• Web/SEO - Sharepoint, IBM Websphere, Documentum, Joomla, Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, BrightEdge, HubSpot.
• Email - ExactTarget, Pardot, Constant Contact, HubSpot.
• Social - Shoutlet, Hootsuite, Spredfast, Sprinklr, HubSpot, salesforce Marketing Cloud, EveryoneSocial, PeopleLinx, Sysomos, Radian6, BrandWatch, Klout, Blogdash, WordPress.
• Press release wire distribution - PRWeb, BusinessWire, Blogdash.