Electrical engineering. Scientific computing. Translation and technical writing.
I am an electrical power engineer born and raised in Venezuela. The possibility of being able to offer solutions to complex problems in the field of electrical engineering (and other fields related to it) is something that excites me. I love what I do and I want my clients to love the work I do for them.
I can provide these services:
- Simulation of circuits in different simulation environments (Simulink, LTSpice, others).
- Control loops/Active filter design to power converters (Simulink).
- Scientific application development for engineering tasks (Matlab, Python).
- Lighting design (DIALux).
- Circuit/Application design using Raspberry PI, Arduino Uno and other open-source boards (not limited to open-source only).
- Implementation of scientific papers regarding power engineering.
- Technical writing or translations.
- Computer science related tasks.
- Numerical Methods (Python, Matlab).
I adopted a philosophy of growing by continuous improvement and preparation. I have a vision that blends multiple topics and skills in which electrical engineering can benefit from. My intention is to also provide services soon in the subjects of DSP, Machine Learning, AI and Robotics.
I can work full time or part time.