SAP BW HANA Lead Consultant
Professional Experience Summary:Total 14 years of experience and relevant 13 years in SAP BW/BI/BOBJ and SAP HANA.
SAP BW/BI –
• Data Modeling (RSA1)–Business ContentInfo objects, DSO, Info cube, Info package, Data Transfer Process (DTP), Update Rule, Transformation Rule, Info-set, MultiProvider, Process Chains, Composite Provider, ADSO, Open ODS View, Transient Providers, Hybrid Providers, Routines, ERM and LSA.
• Data Extraction – Logistic (LO Cockpit) Extraction, Generic Extraction, FI and Flat File Extraction.
• SAP ABAP – experience using ABAP in implementation and enhancements requirements. Debugging routines, exits and function modules in RCA issues.
• Bex Reporting – Bex Query Designer, Bex Query Analyzer, Workbooks CKF, RKF, RRI, Formula, Selection, Structure, Exceptions, Conditions,Constants, Variables and Exits etc.
• Functional Area: Material Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), HR-PA (Human Resource - Payroll), HR-OM (Human Resource - Org Management), FI-AP (Accounts Payable), FI-AR (Accounts Receivable), FI-GL(General Ledger).
• 3 Implementation projects and 4 production support projects experience in SAP BW/BI.
• Attribute View, Analytic View, Calculation View, Schema, Package, Join, Unions, Rank, Aggregation, Projection, Calculated Columns, Input Parameters and Variables, Filters, Importing and Exporting, Data Provisioning (SLT&BODS), Decision Tables, SQL scripting and Stored Procedures.
• SAP BW on HANA - ADSO, open ODS View and Composite Providers.
• WebI, Dashboards , Crystal reports and IDT for issue analysis purpose.
The hourly rate can be negotiable.
I can work for more than 8 hours per day.