BURNISH YOUR VISION
AvitInfotech is a one-stop solution for all your IT needs. At AvitInfotech we carry out projects dealing with Website Designing, Web Development, Custom Automated Solutions, ERP, E-Commerce Solutions, Responsive Websites, iOS App, Android App, etc.
We are a small team of highly motivated and dedicated programmers. Every member of our team is an expert in his own field, very well educated, logically sound, and extremely talented professional.
Our credibility and accountability ensure professional and rapid project accomplishment of any size - from small websites to complex software systems with quality.
We at AvitInfotech always believe in never-ending business relations by delivering quality work within timelines. Deep requirement analysis, prompt and factual communication with the problem-solving approach is the foundation of a successful project & long term professional relationship, which should be flexible and follow industry standards by every mean.
Following are our area of expertise:-
PHP / MySQL / MVC / OOPs
Custom ERP / CRM Implementation
Laravel 5.x, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP
Backbone JS, Angular JS
HTML / CSS / Bootstrap
Native mobile app development
POS Device Integration
SMS Gateway Integration
AMP Compatible Web Pages
Payment Gateways (Paypal, Stripe, 2CheckOut, Zaxaa, Braintree)
Database Administration (Relational Schema Design, Indexing, Optimization, SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions) in MySQL, MongoDB, and Postgres
WHM / cPanel Administration
Remote Server Access
SVN / GIT
Jira / Trello / ASANA
Software Maintenance / Optimization
- Chrome Browser Extension development and Releasing on the Chrome app store
- Android and iOS hybrid app development using the Ionic framework
Hours of operation:
10:00 AM to 8:00 PM (GMT +5:30)
- 100% in escrow
- Release 30% of agreed payment after the completion of 1/3rd of the work, as per the milestone.
- Release the next 30% of agreed payment after the completion of 2/3rd of the work, as per the milestone.
- Remaining payment after your work approval and successful migration on the Live server.
Preferred communication medium:
3. Default Guru messaging system